Its been a while since I’ve gone back and updated my 101 in 1001 days. Im not sure if I will complete it, nor do I think its even possible, but I adjusted some of the list according to my last few months.
My excuses thus far….
I havent moved out of the Bay Area just yet, and I don’t forsee us leaving my apartment for another one in the bay, so that limits my progress in:
- #10 Live somewhere with a backyard–I just dont, and wont till I move somewhere with one.
- #14 Get a tan–please, have you ever tried to get a tan in Northern California? Damn near impossible.
- #72 Paint Walls in my home–I rent, don’t really care for my landlord….why bother sprucing up walls that arent too shabby already
There are a few out of my control:
- #17 get pregnant–Doin what I can.
- #22. stay off the computer for a week–I work in front of one, though I may chalk this one up to my honeymoon, where I did successfully stay off for a week. That counts. I’m taking it.
- #44. go to Burningman–not sure if this is a priority anymore for me to go here. Especially because if #17 is successful in the next year, not the best place to be pregnant or have a newborn.
There are a few where I’ve just stopped keeping track
- #55. see an average of one live show a month–maybe on average, though I’ve been trying to save, so it might be fewer.
- #65. read at least one book every other month–gonna trust that I have
- #81. see 30 new movies–considering we have all but cleared out our Netflix queue…I’m going to assume this has happened, and is happening.
I have done a few things that I want to share…but thats for other posts.